13 January 2010

♥ ♥ ♥ Michael is Still Alive♥ ♥ ♥





wish you a happy new year, Michael.I hope you see how much all of us, your fans, love you. You were the greatest of all time, and the world will never see a star like you again. We are lucky to have seen you alive, you really were a gift from above.But you also were a human being and I'm sorry about how media's been changing peoples opinion on you. I think you were an amazing person who helped a lot of people and children. I just realized the other day how much you've really helped to heal our world and to bring together people of all countries and races.
You said that your greatest inspiration was all the children on our planet and you have to know that you have inspired us, to. You've helped us to believe in our selves and go for our wishes and dreams.If there were more humans like the you, the world really would have been a better place for all of us.
"I love you more." my king Michael Jackson
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥