13 March 2011

I'm in mourning for three months.



Condolence to Japan
It is with great sadness that we learned of the massive earthquake and tsunami that devastated Japan , causing a great deal of loss and damages
my family and my friends join me in expressing both our most profound condolences and sympathies,
I was really distressed ..I hear Alot Of People Are Missing, so
i was deeply saddened and shocked to learn of the many lives lost and the widespread damage caused by the earthquake and subsequent tsunami that struck north-east Japan on Friday.
My family and I are deeply sorry to hear of your great loss. please accept our sincere ...I want you to know my real feelings.
my condolences and the sympathies particularly to the families of the victims and all those affected by this disaster.
I ask god to have mercy on their
My god bless their souls.
please . accept my deepest sympathy and love
Please accept, the renewed assurances of my highest esteem and consideration.
princess cordoba
✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿*゚‘゚・.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *
"I lost a lot of friends from Japan..For this reason "I'm in mourning for three months...I am very very sad ...It's a big shock to me....my God"Is the smile will return!!?